Monday, September 26, 2011

10 Adventures

It's the home stretch. I've officially been outside of good ol' America for 2 months now! 5 weeks left to go! I recently returned from an outreach to the city of Manakara, and I can say I experienced some of the craziest events of my life!

10 things that have happened since the last time I wrote:
1. I have ridden in a roach infested bus - woke up to a roach crawling on me!
2. Showered in a roach infested shower - practically put my clothes on soaking wet...
3. Eaten rice and fish for breakfast
4. Preached 3 times
5. Shared the gospel on countless grass hut floors
6. Rode a super old bike through the sand and mud in the pouring down rain, in the JUNGLE for 10+ km to get to an unreached village
7. Fell off said bike and injured myself
8. Passed out clothes and preached the gospel in the unreached village
9. Had my bike cursed by a witch...she was too late, I was already injured ;)
10. Avoided a bandit attack in the middle of the night in Who-Knows-Where, Madagascar

Needless to say I'm learning a lot! Especially about giving your all for the cause of Christ...and increasing the size of my comfort zone. Praise Jesus that He is always with me :] Thank you for your prayers, know that God is doing incredible things in this nation.

I'll try and post some more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment